PWR PERFORMNCE PRODUCTS
PWR USA Inc. warrants its parts to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of sale to the retail user. This warranty does not cover labor or consequential damage claims of any kind. The use of distilled water as well as the proper coolant mixture is required.
The following conditions will not be covered under warranty
- Damage caused by excessive system pressures due to a faulty radiator cap or internal combustion leaks as obvious with blown tank failures.
- Damage caused by obvious negligence, abuse, improper installation or maintenance. All vehicles/equipment must have a properly working engine overheat warning system as damage caused by overheating is considered driver negligence and will not be covered.
- Corrosive damage caused by the effects of physical or chemical properties of water, steam, or other liquids or gases including the use of coolant or coolant mixtures other than that specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
- External corrosion due to salt air corrosion in coastal areas.
- Physical damage due to collisions, accidents, abusive handling or shipping.
- Stripped threads on any component of the radiator such as on engine oil cooler lines, transmission oil cooler lines, drain cocks or temperature sensor connections.
- Electrolysis caused by excessive stray electrical current in the coolant system is not covered under the warranty.
The following actions will immediately void product warranty
- Use for applications other than what the unit was specifically designed for.
- Repair, disassembly or modifications to the radiator.
- Use in fleet, commercial, governmental, off highway or racing applications and use as a component of another manufacturer’s product.
The failed unit and a copy of the original purchase receipt must be presented with all claims to PWR USA, Inc with all transportation expenses prepaid. PWR USA, Inc will not assume responsibility for loss of warranty items in transit while in the possession of the freight carrier. Repair or replacement of the radiator at our sole discretion shall be the sole and exclusive remedy to which Reach International is obligated and to which the original retail purchaser is entitled. PWR USA, Inc’s sole liability to the purchaser shall be limited to the replacement of the defective parts after inspection is complete and if part is found to be defective only as a result of materials or workmanship.